Overview of Rodeway Inn
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Located in Cincinnati, Rodeway Inn is in the city center. Trammel Fossil Park and Sharon Woods Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Voice of America MetroPark and Summit Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Lindner Family Tennis Center, or consider a night out at Niederman Family Farm. Our guests appreciate the motel's quiet location.Visit our Cincinnati travel guide
- Ohio Valley Antique Mall - 7 min drive
- Tri-County Mall - 9 min drive
- Sharonville Convention Center - 9 min drive
- EnterTrainment Junction - 10 min drive
- Summit Park - 11 min drive
- Cincinnati Union Terminal - 23 min drive
- Cincinnati, OH (CVG-Cincinnati - Northern Kentucky Intl.) - 39 min drive
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - 4 min drive
- Starbucks - 4 min drive
- Caribou Coffee - 4 min drive
- Wendy's - 4 min drive
- McDonald’s - 5 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The check in office staff were anything but welcoming, except for one women with blonde hair who made up for the others. The pictures vs the reality of the actual room was a disgrace. How this hotel is still allowed to operate is beyond me. They