Visitors to Clarksdale are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, entertainment choices, and shopping.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Clarksdale
- The closest major airport is in Tunica, MS (UTM-Tunica Municipal), 38.6 mi (62.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Greenville, MS (GLH-Mid Delta Regional), 52.2 mi (84 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Clarksdale
Cultural venues in the city include Delta Blues Museum, Hambone Art Gallery, and Rock and Blues Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Quapaw Canoe Company and Red's Lounge.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Clarksdale. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bluestown Inn - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and central location.
- Comfort Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Rodeway Inn - This 1.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Clarksdale
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- About 53.46 inches of rain falls on Clarksdale each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F