Visitors can enjoy all that Tunica has to offer including the casinos, riverfront, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its aquarium.
- You'll find 57 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Robinsonville - Tunica
- The closest major airport is in Tunica, MS (UTM-Tunica Municipal), 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.), 34.9 mi (56.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tunica
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tunica Arena and Exposition Center. In the area, you'll also find Tunica River Park and Tunica Queen Riverboat.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Royal Inn and Suites - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Tunica
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Tunica gets about 53.82 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F