Find Hotels in Lula, MS
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2019
Visitors to Lula are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Tunica, MS (UTM-Tunica Municipal), 17.4 mi (28 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lula
Places to visit in the larger region include Freedom Park, Delta Cultural Center, and The Spirit of the American Doughboy. Additionally, you'll find Helena Museum of Phillips County and Fort Curtis in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Isle of Capri Casino Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features a casino, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Lula
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Lula gets about 53.46 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 33°F