Visitors can enjoy all that Senatobia has to offer including the basketball games, shopping, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting and architecture.
- You'll find 57 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Robinsonville - Tunica
- The closest major airport is in Tunica, MS (UTM-Tunica Municipal), 22 mi (35.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in University, MS (UOX-University - Oxford), 29.3 mi (47.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Senatobia
Notable city landmarks like Tate County Courthouse and Northwest Mississippi Community College might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Senatobia Public Library to your agenda.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Senatobia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Senatobia is 53.82 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 34°F