Travelers to Collinsville will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 77 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Collinsville
Places to visit in the larger region include Cherokee Rock Village, Wills Creek Vineyards, and Cherokee County Alabama Historical Museum. In the area, you'll also find Ethel Morrison Park and Cherokee Plaza Shopping Center.
As you plan for your vacation to Collinsville, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 77 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Country Cabin...you Will Love it! is 4.4 mi (7 km) from central Collinsville. This 2.5-star hotel in Gadsden features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Best Western Plus Gadsden Hotel & Suites is 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from the center of Collinsville. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Gadsden can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its clean rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Gadsden AL is located 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from the heart of Collinsville. This 2.5-star hotel in Fort Payne features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Collinsville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- Collinsville gets about 54.13 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 32°F