Overview of The Tiger Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Columbia, The Tiger Hotel is in the city center. Mark Twain National Forest and Rock Bridge Memorial State Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Shelter Gardens and Warm Springs Ranch. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Faurot Field or Mizzou Arena. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as mountain biking and hiking/biking trails in the area. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Stephens College - 8 min walk
- University of Missouri - 8 min walk
- Columbia College - 11 min walk
- Daniel Boone Regional Library - 12 min walk
- Faurot Field - 7 min drive
- Columbia, MO (COU-Columbia Regional) - 20 min drive
- The Vault — 1 min walk
- Glenns Cafe — 1 min walk
- Geisha Sushi Bar - 1 min walk
- Sycamore - 1 min walk
- Glenn's Cafe - 1 min walk
About this property
The Tiger Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities