Visiting Comendador Levy Gasparian
Visitors can enjoy all that Comendador Levy Gasparian has to offer including its museums. There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Juiz de Fora (JDF-Francisco Alvares de Assis), 19 mi (30.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Comendador Levy Gasparian
A favorite place to visit in the city is Rodoviario de Paraibuna Museum. In the area, you'll also find Praca Sao Sebastiao and Tiradentes Sacro-Historical Museum.
As you plan your trip to Comendador Levy Gasparian, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 29 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Ibis Juiz De Fora is 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the center of Comendador Levy Gasparian. This 3-star hotel in Juiz de Fora features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Nobile Express Juiz de Fora is located 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from the heart of Comendador Levy Gasparian. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Juiz de Fora can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free Internet.
- Trade Hotel is 19.2 mi (31 km) from central Comendador Levy Gasparian. This 3-star hotel in Juiz de Fora features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Comendador Levy Gasparian
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 64°F at night
- About 56.65 inches of rain falls on Comendador Levy Gasparian each year
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 61°F