Visiting Paraiba do Sul
Visitors can enjoy all that Paraiba do Sul has to offer including the monuments, art, and museums. There are 79 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Juiz de Fora (JDF-Francisco Alvares de Assis), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.), 43.6 mi (70.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Paraiba do Sul
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tiradentes Sacro-Historical Museum. You'll also find Praca Sao Sebastiao and Rodoviario de Paraibuna Museum in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Paraiba do Sul, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 79 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Casablanca Imperial is located 23.8 mi (38.4 km) from the heart of Paraiba do Sul. This 3-star hotel in Historic Center features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and location.
- Ibis Juiz De Fora is 27 mi (43.4 km) from the center of Paraiba do Sul. This 3-star hotel in Juiz de Fora features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Nobile Express Juiz de Fora is 29.2 mi (47 km) from central Paraiba do Sul. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Juiz de Fora can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free Internet.
Dressing for Paraiba do Sul
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 69°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 61°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 64°F
- Paraiba do Sul gets about 56.65 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 61°F