Visiting Paty do Alferes
Visitors can enjoy all that Paty do Alferes has to offer including its museums. There are 85 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.), 32.4 mi (52.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 40.6 mi (65.4 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Paty do Alferes
A favorite place to visit in the city is Matriz de Nossa Senhora da Conceicao Church. You'll also find Fazenda São Luiz da Boa Sorte and Francisco Alves Museum in the area.
As you plan your trip to Paty do Alferes, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 85 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Pousada Nova Gironda is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from central Paty do Alferes. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star pousada in Avelar can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Casablanca Imperial is 17.6 mi (28.2 km) from the center of Paty do Alferes. This 3-star hotel in Historic Center features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and location.
- Hotel Petropolis Inn is located 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the heart of Paty do Alferes. This 3.5-star hotel in Petropolis features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Paty do Alferes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 64°F at night
- Paty do Alferes gets about 56.65 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 61°F