Visitors to Concord are sure to enjoy the sporting events and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, architecture, and live music. Top sights around the area include New Hampshire International Speedway and Southern New Hampshire University Arena.
- You'll find 74 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Manchester
- The closest major airport is in Concord, NH (CON-Concord Municipal), 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Concord
The city's cultural venues include Capitol Center for the Arts and Christa McAuliffe Planetarium. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Walker-Woodman House. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are New Hampshire State House and Beaver Meadow Golf Course.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Concord. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Concord - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Centennial - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Concord - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include New Hampshire International Speedway, 11.4 mi/18.4 km from the city center, and Southern New Hampshire University Arena, which is 15.6 mi (25.2 km) away.
Dressing for Concord
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 10°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 12°F at night
- Concord gets about 40.67 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 13°F