Visitors can enjoy all that Coushatta has to offer including the casinos and waterfront. There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Shreveport, LA (SHV-Shreveport Regional), 42.2 mi (67.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Coushatta
The picturesque setting of Coushatta Recreation Area and Red River Boat Launch and Ed Lester Farms exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Red River Parish Courthouse to your agenda.
As you start planning for your getaway to Coushatta, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 20 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Woodland Inn is 2 mi (3.2 km) from the center of Coushatta. This 2.5-star motel in Coushatta features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Chateau Saint Denis is 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from central Coushatta. This 2.5-star hotel in Natchitoches features free parking, a fitness center, and a bar. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Suites is located 23 mi (37.1 km) from the heart of Coushatta. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Natchitoches can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Coushatta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Coushatta gets about 55.51 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F