Find Hotels in Craig, CO
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors are sure to enjoy all Craig has to offer including its wildlife viewing. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, cafés, and forests.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Craig
- The closest major airport is in Steamboat Springs, CO (HDN-Yampa Valley), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Steamboat Springs, CO (SBS), 35.9 mi (57.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Craig
The city's cultural venues include Museum of Northwest Colorado and Wyman Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Marcia Car and Craig City Hall.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Craig. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Craig - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Candlewood Suites Craig-Northwest - Our customers like the quiet location and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Elk Run Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a computer station, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Craig
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 31°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 1°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Craig is 16.02 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°F