Find Hotels in Hayden, CO
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $46
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 15, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Hayden has to offer including the bars, parks, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Hayden
- The closest major airport is in Steamboat Springs, CO (HDN-Yampa Valley), 8 mi (12.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Steamboat Springs, CO (SBS), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hayden
A favorite place to visit in the city is Flat Tops Wilderness Area. Additionally, you'll find Wyman Museum and The Steamboat Golf Club in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- HiWay 40 Grill and Lodge - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bathrooms.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Steamboat Ski Resort, 23.1 mi/37.1 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Hayden
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 8°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Hayden gets about 18.58 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 10°F