Find Hotels in Crooks, SD
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Crooks has to offer including its wineries. There are 66 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sioux Falls, SD (FSD-Sioux Falls Regional), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Crooks
A favorite place to visit in the city is Strawbale Winery. You'll also find 1880 Cowboy Town and Sanford Pentagon in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Crooks, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 19 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Sioux Falls/41st Street is 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from central Crooks. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Sioux Falls can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sioux Falls is 11.2 mi (18 km) from the center of Crooks. This 2-star hotel in Sioux Falls features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Sioux Falls is located 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from the heart of Crooks. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Sioux Falls can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Crooks
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 7°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 7°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Crooks is 26.34 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 9°F