Visitors can enjoy all that Cruseilles has to offer including the theme park, mountain views, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Annecy Castle, Montrottier Castle, and Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art.
- You'll find 203 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Geneva
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chambery (CMF-Chambery - Savoie), 29.6 mi (47.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cruseilles
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tactiq Aventure. Additionally, in the area you'll find Annecy Castle and Montrottier Castle.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Relais & Châteaux Château des Avenieres - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit around the area include Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, located 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Reformation Wall Monument, which is 11.4 mi/18.4 km away.
Dressing for Cruseilles
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Cruseilles each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F