Visitors to Concan are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Concan
Places to visit in the larger region include Concan Golf Course and Country Club and Garner State Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Concan, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 34 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- A Great Family Cabin Located in the Heart of Concan is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Concan. This 2.5-star hotel in Uvalde features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Uvalde is 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the center of Concan. This 2.5-star hotel in Uvalde features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn Uvalde is 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from central Concan. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Uvalde can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Concan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 98°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- About 24.61 inches of rain falls on Concan each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F