Find Hotels in Cushing, OK
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Cushing has to offer including the coffeehouses, golf courses, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, monuments, and restaurants.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Cushing
- The closest major airport is in Stillwater, OK (SWO-Stillwater Regional), 23 mi (37 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tulsa, OK (TUL-Tulsa Intl.), 50.6 mi (81.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cushing
Favorite places to visit in the city include Memorial Park, Cimarron Valley Railroad Museum, and Cushing Country Club. Additionally, you'll find Route 66 Interpretive Center and Lincoln County Museum of Pioneer History in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Cushing Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Cushing
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cushing is 39.41 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F