Bed and Breakfast in Davison
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Davison
Other property types in Davison
Best Western Davison Inn
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
Bavarian Inn of Frankenmuth
Reviewed on Nov 17, 2020
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Birch Run-Frankenmuth, MI
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
What is a Bed and Breakfast?
Are you looking for an accommodation with a top-notch breakfast and a comfortable setting? Though it might be difficult to find a B&B in the perfect location in Davison, there are lots of options in the nearby area. If you're looking to play some golf while in Davison, you can perfect your swing at Sugarbush Golf Club and Copper Ridge Golf Club.
This is the top B&B in the area:
Knob Hill Bed & Breakfast: 3.5 stars, 6 rooms
- 10 mi (16.1 km) from the heart of Davison
- Full breakfast
How to Pack for the Weather in Davison
If you're wondering about the best time to visit Davison, we've gathered some weather information to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 31.38 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 50° F and nighttime temperatures average 15° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 31° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 66° F during the day and 17° F at night
Things to See and Do in DavisonIf you're looking for some activities to entertain you on your trip, Davison Area Dog Park and Sugarbush Golf Club are worth a visit.
Davison is also known for its:
Transportation Options in And Around Davison
Fly into Flint, MI (FNT-Bishop Intl.), which is located 12.2 mi (19.6 km) away. Otherwise, look for flights into Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.), which is 26.4 mi (42.5 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.