Visitors can enjoy all that Delta has to offer including the entertainment choices, architecture, and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, mountain views, and wineries.
- You'll find 43 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Montrose
- The closest major airport is in Montrose, CO (MTJ-Montrose Regional), 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Grand Junction, CO (GJT-Grand Junction Regional), 36 mi (58 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Delta
The city's cultural venues include Delta County Historical Society and Fort Uncompahgre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Delta Chamber of Commerce and Delta Family Fun Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Delta. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Delta CO - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Delta
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- Delta gets about 7.80 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 16°F