Visitors can enjoy all that Denizyaka has to offer including the golf courses and beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Aspendos Theatre.
- There are 528 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.), 21.7 mi (35 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Denizyaka
Aspendos Theatre is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Troy Aqua and Dolphinarium and Eurymedon Bridge in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Denizyaka, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 235 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Lykia World Antalya is located in central Denizyaka. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Denizkent can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a free stocked minibar.
- Liberty Hotels Lara - All Inclusive is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from central Denizyaka. This 5-star resort in Antalya features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and proximity to the airport.
- Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel - All Inclusive is located 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the heart of Denizyaka. This 5-star resort in Antalya features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Dressing for Denizyaka
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 43°F at night
- About 38.66 inches of rain falls on Denizyaka each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 42°F