Visitors to Derio are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Zubizuri Bridge, and Bilbao Fine Arts Museum.
- You'll find 153 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bilbao
- The closest major airport is in Bilbao (BIO), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vitoria (VIT), 30.3 mi (48.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Derio
Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Zubizuri Bridge, and Bilbao Fine Arts Museum are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Plaza Moyua and Santiago Cathedral.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel New Bilbao Airport - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Derio
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Derio gets about 1.69 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 45°F