Visitors to Loiu are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, waterfront, and local tours. Top sights around the area include Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Zubizuri Bridge, and Bilbao Fine Arts Museum.
- You'll find 153 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bilbao
- The closest major airport is in Bilbao (BIO), 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vitoria (VIT), 31.2 mi (50.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Loiu
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Zubizuri Bridge, and Bilbao Fine Arts Museum. In the area, you'll also find Plaza Moyua and Santiago Cathedral.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Urban Loiu Hotel By Eurotels - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Loiu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Loiu gets about 1.69 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 45°F