Think of yourself in a brand-new spot: you perhaps think you'll be ambling through downtown, looking up at the lovely scenery or the monuments everywhere around you. But Dry Hill Ski Area is one feature you've been looking forward to in particular. For years, you've wanted to escape there, and now is finally the moment to mark it off.
Accommodation at Dry Hill Ski Area
Hotels near Dry Hill Ski Area
Whether you plan to ski black runs or the beginners slopes, you'll have a great time at Dry Hill Ski Area.
Watertown, it's location, is just 100 milesfrom the significant city of Rochester.
If you think you'd like to stay near the main attraction, there are roughly 11 hotels to choose from. The Hilton Garden Inn Watertown/Thousand Islands and Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Watertown-Thousand Island are a few popular places.
There are some budget hotels nearby. The Fairfield Inn & Suites Watertown Thousand Islands and the Hampton Inn Watertown are a selection of the most popular places.
If you love to live an indulgent lifestyle, a trip of only minutes can transport you to one of the area's upmarket hotels. Look no further than the Comfort Inn & Suites Watertown - 1000 Islands and the Best Western Watertown Fort Drum for superior amenities.
Before you depart, go check out some of the other things to see and do that are not too far away from Dry Hill Ski Area:
- Burrville Cider Mill runs tours of the brewery that you will find both enjoyable and fascinating.
- As you walk around New York State Zoo at Thompson Park, introduce yourself to the wide variety of species that live here.
- You will truly enjoy seeing the range of fascinating animals at Thompson Park.
- Many people enjoy the simple act of being among the tranquil interior of Roswell P. Flower Memorial Library, a well-loved library brimming with books, periodicals and literature.
- Find out about the area's past peoples and events at Jefferson County Historical Society, a curious museum that has on show a great historical collection.
Our registry of St. Lawrence Seaway resorts and motels furnishes everything you require, so you can be certain to have sites near Dry Hill Ski Area you'll appreciate. Get searching: St. Lawrence Seaway welcomed more than a few arrivals last year. You can rest easy when it's time to make your reservation, too: sightseers of all types would recommend their St. Lawrence Seaway hotel to their friends or colleagues. Need help deciding? All the recommendations you're searching you'll find right here.
- You're on the best site if you want room contentment in addition to neatness.
- Rooms in St. Lawrence Seaway accommodation will be fresh, clean, and set to show you in.
- The guest service at accommodation around Dry Hill Ski Area will be grand which is fitting for such a dazzling landmark.
As you can see, it's clear why rooms in St. Lawrence Seaway had more visitors in 2016 than 2015. We see your number one spot in your future with Expedia's extensive directory of hotels near Dry Hill Ski Area.
Intriguing St. Lawrence Seaway Facts and Figures
There are still even more things to see and do in St. Lawrence Seaway when you've crossed Dry Hill Ski Area off your timetable.
- St. Lawrence Seaway is currently beginning to find its place after having been hidden away.
- Happen upon an endearing gallery to look for gifts and appreciate a nice snack of its hallmark foods.
- St. Lawrence Seaway also knows a thing or two about hospitality after you spend a time on its a full plate of pastimes.
You won't regret planning a holiday to St. Lawrence Seaway, particularly when you benefit from our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Dry Hill Ski Area. Wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and wave hello to some new photo ops!