Visitors can enjoy all that Duchesne has to offer including the spas and lakeside setting. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and quaint setting. In Duchesne, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Duchesne
The city's natural beauty is on display at Duchesne City Park, Starvation State Park, and Big Sand State Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Winterton Suites - This 2.5-star aparthotel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Duchesne
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- Average annual rainfall for Duchesne is 10.04 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 16°F