Find Hotels in Kamas, UT
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jun 27, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 24, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 21, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 7, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Kamas has to offer including its mountain views. Top sights around the area include Deer Valley Resort and Park City Mountain Resort.
- You'll find 1882 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Park City
- The closest major airport is in Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.), 39.8 mi (64 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kamas
The city's natural beauty is on display at Wasatch-Cache National Forest, Moffit Peak, and Deadman Mountain. Additionally, you might want to add Hinckley Scout Ranch to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to Kamas, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 84 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- 14330 N Rendezvous Trail Townhouse 3 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms Townhouse is located 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the heart of Kamas. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Park City can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and central location.
- 14275 North Buck Horn Trail Condo Unit 41I - 2 Br condo by RedAwning is 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from the center of Kamas. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Park City can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Deer Valley Resort, located 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Park City Mountain Resort, which is 13.4 mi/21.5 km away.
Dressing for Kamas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Kamas gets about 15.87 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 18°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Kamas?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kamas, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Kamas?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Wasatch-Cache National Forest?
What about the best place to stay close to Hinckley Scout Ranch?
What are some accommodations with pools in Kamas?
Recent reviews of Kamas hotels
More trip options
- Kamas Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kamas Airports
- Hotels in Kamas Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Kamas Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Kamas
- More Hotel Options in Kamas
- More Popular Hotels in Park City
- Other Hotels near Kamas, Park City
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends