Find Hotels in Borger
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Borger has to offer including the opera houses, shopping, and bars. In Borger, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Amarillo, TX (AMA-Rick Husband Amarillo Intl.), 43.3 mi (69.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Borger
Favorite places to visit in the city include Hutchinson County Museum, Huber Park, and Frank Phillips College. In the area, you'll also find Pampa H2O Aquatic Center and Freedom Museum USA.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Borger. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Borger - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Borger - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Borger Ambassador Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Borger
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Average annual rainfall for Borger is 21.61 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 27°F