Visitors to Dyersburg are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. In Dyersburg, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dyersburg
Favorite places to visit in the city include Shell City Park, Dyer County Courthouse, and The Farms Golf Club. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Dyersburg. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sleep Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn Dyersburg - Our customers like the quiet location and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dyersburg - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Dyersburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 51.10 inches of rain falls on Dyersburg each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 30°F