Visitors can enjoy all that Unadilla has to offer including its restaurants. In Unadilla, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Macon, GA (MCN-Middle Georgia Regional), 32.1 mi (51.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Unadilla
Places to visit in the larger region include Southern Hills Golf & Country Club, Go Fish Education Center, and Pulaski County Courthouse. In the area, you'll also find Hawkinsville Opera House and Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Travelodge by Wyndham Unadilla - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Unadilla
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Unadilla is 46.14 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F