Visitors can enjoy all that Hawkinsville has to offer including the opera houses, golf courses, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and monuments.
- You'll find 47 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perry
- The closest major airport is in Macon, GA (MCN-Middle Georgia Regional), 32.3 mi (52.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hawkinsville
Notable city landmarks like Hawkinsville Opera House and Hawkinsville Veterans Memorial Park might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pulaski County Courthouse and Southern Hills Golf & Country Club.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Hawkinsville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Hawkinsville gets about 46.93 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 37°F