Find Hotels in Eatonton, GA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $94
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 17, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 7, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 3, 2020
Visitors to Eatonton are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its jazz scene.
- You'll find 56 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lake Oconee
- The closest major airport is in Athens, GA (AHN-Ben Epps), 43.4 mi (69.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Eatonton
The city's cultural venues include The Plaza Arts Center and Uncle Remus Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Oconee National Forest and Piedmont National Wildlife Refuge. Additionally, you might want to add Rock Eagle Effigy Mound to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Eatonton. Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Lodge On Lake Oconee - With a stay at this 2.5-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Eatonton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Eatonton gets about 47.05 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 33°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Eatonton?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Eatonton, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Eatonton?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Eatonton?
What's the best place to stay near Oconee National Forest?
What about the best place to stay close to Piedmont National Wildlife Refuge?
What are some hotels with pools in Eatonton?
Recent reviews of Eatonton hotels
More trip options
- Eatonton Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Eatonton Airports
- Hotels in Eatonton Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Eatonton Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Eatonton
- More Hotel Options in Eatonton
- More Popular Hotels in Georgia
- Other Hotels near Eatonton, Georgia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends