Visitors to Greensboro are sure to enjoy the golf courses and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, art, and churches.
- You'll find 56 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lake Oconee
- The closest major airport is in Athens, GA (AHN-Ben Epps), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Greensboro
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lake Oconee Village. Additionally, you'll find Rock Eagle Effigy Mound and Rogers House and Rose Cottage in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Greensboro. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Quality Inn & Suites - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Lodge - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Greensboro
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Greensboro gets about 46.10 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F