Visitors to Madison are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, museums, and baseball games.
- You'll find 56 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lake Oconee
- The closest major airport is in Athens, GA (AHN-Ben Epps), 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Madison
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Beacon Heights Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Madison Morgan County Visitor Center and Madison Town Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Madison. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Farmhouse Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Hampton Inn Madison - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Madison - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Madison
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 32°F at night
- About 46.10 inches of rain falls on Madison each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 33°F