Visiting El Quinche
Visitors can enjoy all that El Quinche has to offer including the festivals and cathedral. Top sights around the area include Monument to the Equator, Estadio Rodrigo Paz Delgado, and Atahualpa Olympic Stadium.
- You'll find 385 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Quito
- The closest major airport is in Quito (UIO-Mariscal Sucre Intl.), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in El Quinche
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Monument to the Equator, Estadio Rodrigo Paz Delgado, and Atahualpa Olympic Stadium. You'll also find Quito Zoo and University of San Francisco Quito Campus in the area.
As you start planning your visit to El Quinche, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 37 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Wyndham Quito Airport is 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the center of El Quinche. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Tababela can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and central location.
- JW Marriott Hotel Quito is located 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from the heart of El Quinche. This 4.5-star hotel in Quito features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Reina Isabel is 15 mi (24.1 km) from central El Quinche. This 3.5-star hotel in Quito features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
Dressing for El Quinche
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- About 1.61 inches of rain falls on El Quinche each year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas September and August are often coldest, averaging 47°F