See yourself ambling around the lanes during your upcoming holiday, taking note of the architecture or the exquisite environment all around you. Still, Emerald Bay State Park is one feature you're especially counting on. It has been an item on your to-do list for as long as you can recall, and now is the time to mark it accomplished.
Where to Stay at Emerald Bay State Park
Hotels near Emerald Bay State Park
Suck up the healthy fresh air as your stresses fade away at Emerald Bay State Park, a calming oasis.
It is situated just 85 miles from Sacramento, the capital of the state, in a place called South Lake Tahoe.
You can find a minimum of 34 places to stay that are within 6 miles of Emerald Bay State Park. Seasoned visitors book a night at the 1847 Shady Lane and 2201 Cascade Road.
If you don't own a bulging purse, you might like to book a room at one of the area's budget accommodation options. The 517 Cochise and the 1712 Venice Drive are a selection of the most well-known establishments.
If all you want to do is relax in a luxurious and snug environment, you might want to think about booking your stay at one of the upmarket hotels. You'll find outstanding amenities and a sophisticated atmosphere at the Upscale A-frame Cabin with Lots of Space and Hot Tub by RedAwning and the Adorable Cabin Located Right Next to The Best Bike Trail by RedAwning.
After you're done with Emerald Bay State Park, you should take a look at what else this area has to offer you:
- Take a tour of Vikingsholm Castle, a significant historic property that you are able to see from the inside.
- For a panoramic view of the local surrounds, you'll want to venture up to Inspiration Point Vista.
- D. L. Bliss State Park is the perfect spot where you can soak up all that nature has to offer.
- Grab some pamphlets at Taylor Creek Visitor Center and make sure you've got the right information to fully enjoy your stay in the area.
- Dig up some stories about Tallac Historic Site, a significant place for those interested in history.
Expedia's resorts and lodging in Lake Tahoe furnish all that you require, so you can surely have lodging near Emerald Bay State Park you'll enjoy. With hundreds of sightseers last year, you won't be the only one. You're just a click away from all the secret advice you're searching for. You can rest assured once the time comes to reserve your spot, too: travelers of all sorts would suggest their Lake Tahoe hotel to a buddy.
- Appropriate for such a fine monument, the staff at accommodation around Emerald Bay State Park provide awesome service.
- We've got it right here if you want room contentment in addition to cleanliness.
- "Fresh, clean, and primed to invite you in" is always the end game for Lake Tahoe hotel rooms.
It's easy to see why holidays near Lake Tahoe got extra visitors in 2016 than the year before that. We see your favorite spot in your future thanks to Expedia's extensive roster of hotels near Emerald Bay State Park.
Interesting Lake Tahoe
There are still further activities to see and do in Lake Tahoe with Emerald Bay State Park accomplished.
- Lake Tahoe excursions haven't been in the guidebooks until recently, but soaring numbers of visits mean the moment to book is now.
- You will notice Lake Tahoe also is a pro when it comes to welcoming its guests after you spend an afternoon on its ample excursions.
- Get enlightened about local history, then head out on the town to end your good times with a bang.
Wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and usher in more than a few new group photos. Planning a holiday to Lake Tahoe is always a good idea, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Emerald Bay State Park. Book today!