Imagine yourself on your next getaway: you might picture yourself wandering through the lanes, noticing the architecture or the marvellous world wherever you look. However, Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course is one thing you're counting on most of all. Now is finally the time to mark it accomplished.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay Near Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course?
Hotels near Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course
Make time for a relaxing game on the greens at Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course.
It is situated 85 miles from Sacramento, the state capital, in a place called South Lake Tahoe.
Would you like to rest your head nearby? You'll be pleasantly surprised, as there are 27 options to choose from, all a short walk away. A few of the most popular ones are The Landing Resort and Spa, Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel and Basecamp South Lake Tahoe.
There are a number of budget-friendly hotels found nearby. The Grand Residences by Marriott, Tahoe - 1 to 3 bedrooms & Pent (0.8 miles away) and the Marriott's Timber Lodge (0.8 miles away) are popular names to keep in mind.
Remember that you have the great option of staying in one of the area's upmarket hotels if you feel like having a special treat. Raise the bar on your entire experience at the Holiday Inn Express South Lake Tahoe, (0.9 miles away), or the Paradice Motel, (0.7 miles away).
Whether you're looking for an aromatic coffee or a delectable treat, Hard Rock Cafe - Lake Tahoe (18 Highway 50, Stateline) is a great spot to pop into. Walking distance from Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course, exhausted travelers can find it without problems. If that's not enough, check out the chef's specials at Harveys Lake Tahoe (18 U.S. 50, Stateline). You'll easily find this establishment only 0.5 miles from Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course.
While you're in the area, you'll come to realize there's loads more than just Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course to visit:
- If you're keen to check out the area's landscape but need to give those legs a break, take a ride on Heavenly Mountain Gondola.
- You'll enjoy giving your wallet a workout at Heavenly Village, one of the area's best places to shop.
- Enjoy the soothing hum of Mother Nature when you take the time to visit Van Sickle Bi-State Park.
- Tourists on a quick getaway may be inspired to set off and navigate their way towards the horizon after a visit to Ski Run Marina.
- Craving bunkers, fairways and greens? Grab a buddy and head to Bijou Golf Course while you're in town.
Our rooms in South Lake Tahoe supply all you require, so you can be sure to have spots near Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course you'll fall in love with. With hundreds of tourists in the past twelve months, you will not be alone. You'll rest assured once booking time arrives, too: many sightseers approve of their South Lake Tahoe hotel. All the guidance you're searching you'll find right here.
- "Neat, tidy, and eager to show you in" is always the goal for South Lake Tahoe hotels.
- You're on the best site if you want room contentment as well as tidiness.
- Appropriate for such a fine feature, the concierge service at accommodation close to Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course is awesome.
Rooms close to South Lake Tahoe got additional visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's clear why. Thanks to our comprehensive catalogue of hotels near Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course, you can stay right nearby your desired site.
About South Lake Tahoe
Once Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course is checked off your list, you'll still have things to see and do in South Lake Tahoe.
- Head out on the town to conclude your good times with a bang; when the sun rises, visit a local museum.
- ample activities, you'll see South Lake Tahoe also is a pro when it comes to setting out the red carpet.
- Until recently, South Lake Tahoe sightseeing has been a closed book, but bookings have been taking off, meaning today is the day to book.
Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and meet some all-new landscapes. Paying a visit to South Lake Tahoe is always a good plan, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course from Expedia. Reserve now!