Travelers to Stateline give high marks for the lakeside setting, casinos, and ski areas. This city also attracts tourists with its live music, entertainment choices, and mountain views. Heavenly Ski Resort, Stewart Indian School, and Nevada State Railroad Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 3408 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lake Tahoe
- The closest major airport is in Lake Tahoe, CA (TVL), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe), 27.1 mi (43.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Stateline
The city's lakeside and mountain views provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Nevada Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course and Van Sickle Bi-State Park.
In Stateline, you'll be able to select from 113 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Lodge at Edgewood Tahoe - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Doc's Cottages - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this motel. Amenities at this 2-star motel include free WiFi and free parking.
- GetAways at the Lodge at Kingsbury Crossing - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a spa tub, and a sauna. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Heavenly Ski Resort, 1.7 mi/2.8 km from the heart of the city, and Stewart Indian School, which is 14.7 mi (23.6 km) away.
Dressing for Stateline
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 31°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 16°F at night
- Stateline gets about 20.35 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 17°F