See yourself walking around the roads during your perfect day off, noticing the marvellous scenery or the architecture everywhere around you. But Emerald Plantation is one attraction you have been looking forward to in particular. Now is the time to mark it off your bucket list.
Where to Stay Close to Emerald Plantation
Hotels near Emerald Plantation
A visit to Emerald Plantation is certain to be an experience.
It's in Morehead City, approximately 40 miles away from Jacksonville. If you're keen to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, this might be the place for you.
You won't need to fret about finding a room. There are 3 right in this area. Check out the Oceanview Inn and Islander Hotel & Resort. They're within 2 miles of Emerald Plantation.
There's no need to fork out all your savings on your hotel room. You can choose to stay at one of the reliable budget hotels that are in the surrounding area. The Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn and the Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro Near Camp Lejeune, NC are some places you'll want to consider.
Just 2 miles away is the Harborlight Guest House, a fantastic accommodation option for those who love the finer things in life.
Whether you want a strong brew of coffee or a delicious treat, Stir It Up Coffee Shop (8700 Emerald Drive, Emerald Isle) is a perfect place to stop. Just a hop and skip from Emerald Plantation, drained visitors can find it without issues. Flipperz Family Bar & Grill (311 Mangrove Drive, Emerald Isle) is easy to find and it serves hearty dinners for local community members and sightseers from all walks of life.
Still have time? There are plenty of other things going on within close range of Emerald Plantation:
- Roam along Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier, which is especially exquisite right at sunset.
- Need a change in scenery? Leave for the outdoors and take in the refreshing breeze at Emerald Isle Woods Park.
- Look over the goodies on show and have a conversation with some of the locals at one of the area's most vibrant markets, Salty Air Open Market.
Morehead City hotels listed on Expedia furnish everything you want, so you can surely get sites near Emerald Plantation you'll fall in love with. It's time to get researching Morehead City saw quite a few sightseers in the past year. You'll do so boldly when it's time to reserve, too: many explorers would propose their Morehead City hotel to their colleagues. Need help deciding? Get all the secret tips you need.
- "Fresh, orderly, and set to show you in" is the goal for Morehead City hotels.
- As you might hope near such a magnificent feature, the staff at accommodation around Emerald Plantation go beyond all targets.
- We've got relaxing spaces for all groups, from big reunions to singles.
As you can see, it's understandable why Morehead City getaways received greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015. Thanks to our wide list of hotels near Emerald Plantation, you can stay right at your preferred site.
Morehead City Interesting Facts
There are still further things to do in Morehead City when you've crossed Emerald Plantation off your timetable.
- Happen upon the perfect shop to get a few fashion items and dine on a tempting supper of its native fare.
- Morehead City also knows its stuff when it comes to special welcomes after you spend some hours on its ample action.
- Morehead City sights haven't been in the guidebooks until recently, but soaring numbers of trips mean now is a good moment to book.
Bid adieu to the views you're used to and call on more than a few breathtaking group photos. Paying a visit to Morehead City is always a good idea, particularly when you benefit from the awesome deals on accommodation near Emerald Plantation from Expedia. Book today!