Visiting Cedar Point
Visitors to Cedar Point are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests, seafood restaurants, and shopping.
- You'll find 179 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Morehead City
- The closest major airport is in New Bern, NC (EWN-Craven Regional), 27 mi (43.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Jacksonville, NC (OAJ-Albert J. Ellis), 31 mi (49.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cedar Point
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Salty Air Open Market is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Cedar Point Tideland Trailhead to your agenda.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Cedar Point
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Cedar Point gets about 57.05 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F