Visitors can enjoy all that Etna has to offer including the live music, riverfront, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, theaters, and baseball games.
Dressing for Etna
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 1.61 inches of rain falls on Etna each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 29°F