Visiting Trinity Center
Visitors can enjoy all that Trinity Center has to offer including the restaurants and parks. In Trinity Center, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Redding, CA (RDD-Redding Municipal), 45.4 mi (73 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Trinity Center
A favorite place to visit in the city is Whiskeytown Shasta Trinity National Recreation Area. You'll also find Castle Crags State Park and Mount Eddy in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Trinity Center, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 53 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Feeling Groovy at Eagle Creek Ranch is located 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the heart of Trinity Center. Guests who stay at this 3-star ranch in Trinity Center can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Trinity Lake Getaway - Off the Grid, On Trinity Lake! is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the center of Trinity Center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Mount Shasta can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and proximity to shopping.
- Shasta Inn is 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from central Trinity Center. This 2-star motel in Weed features an outdoor pool, free parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Trinity Center
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 1.61 inches of rain falls on Trinity Center each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 29°F