Find Motels in Everett
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Everett
Other property types in Everett
Red Lion Inn & Suites Everett
Reviewed on Jul 27, 2020
Hotel Indigo Everett - Waterfront Place
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2020
Angel Of The Winds Casino Resort
Reviewed on Sep 5, 2020
Everett Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 9 inexpensive motels in Everett among more than 123 hotels and other lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
By saving on your room price, you can make the most of what Everett has to offer. Top sights include Seattle Premium Outlets and Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest.
Fun fact: The term "motel" was invented in 1925 in San Luis Obispo, California by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel. Often just a story or two, motels usually have outdoor access to guestrooms from the parking lot.
Listed below are some of our customers’ favorite Everett motels to select from:
- Stay within a short 9-minute drive of Alderwood Mall.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Free parking, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are available during your stay.
- It's located within a short 8-minute drive of Alderwood Mall.
- Enjoy access to the coffee shop, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Stay within a 20-minute drive of Seattle Premium Outlets and Alderwood Mall.
- You'll be located within 24 minutes of Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest by car.
- Ski slopes along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Stay within a 20-minute drive of Alderwood Mall and Seattle Premium Outlets.
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Things to Do in EverettIn this family-friendly area, check out the entertainment venues and enjoy the riverfront while you're sightseeing. People who've visited Everett have good things to say about its shops, live music, and festivals.
Must-see local attractions include:
- Seattle Premium Outlets
- Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Howarth Park
- Evergreen Arboretum & Gardens
- Mukilteo Lighthouse Park
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Imagine Children's Museum
- Elevated Sportz Indoor Trampoline Park
- Evergreen State Fairgrounds
Everett is also notable for its:
- Casino gaming
Best Time to Visit EverettDetermine the optimal time to visit Everett by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 54° F and nighttime temperatures average 36° F
- April-June: 68° F is the daytime average and 41° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 73° F and nighttime averages are around 49° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 62° F during the day and 35° F at night
- Average rainfall is 36.10 inches in a year
How to Get to Everett and Around the Area
|Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field)||Airport||6 mi (9.7 km)|
|Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor)||Airport||15.5 mi (24.9 km)|
|Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union)||Airport||25.1 mi (40.4 km)|
|Everett Station||Train Station||0.3 mi (0.5 km)|