Families will find kid-friendly activities in Mukilteo, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping and local tours. Top sights around the area include Northgate Mall and Woodland Park Zoo.
- You'll find 100 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Everett
- The closest major airport is in Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor), 13.3 mi (21.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mukilteo
Favorite places to visit in the city include Mukilteo Lighthouse Park, Future of Flight, and Harbour Pointe Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Northgate Mall and Woodland Park Zoo.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Mukilteo. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Husky Stadium, located 20.5 mi (33 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Mukilteo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 36.10 inches of rain falls on Mukilteo each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 36°F