Families will find kid-friendly activities in Marysville, and visitors give high marks for the casinos, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its live music and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 100 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Everett
- The closest major airport is in Everett, WA (PAE-Snohomish County - Paine Field), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kenmore, WA (KEH-Kenmore Air Harbor), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marysville
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Seattle Premium Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy. You'll also find Legion Memorial Golf Course and Evergreen Arboretum & Gardens in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Marysville. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tulalip Resort Casino - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms and surrounding nightlife.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, a Marysville - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn Tulalip - Marysville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Marysville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Marysville gets about 47.24 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F