Find Hotels in Èze
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on May 17, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2019
Reviewed on Jun 13, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 12, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2019
Visitors to Eze are sure to enjoy the seaside. The quaint and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Casino Monte Carlo, Villa Kerylos, and Exotic Garden.
- You'll find 317 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Monaco
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Eze
A couple of favorite places to visit are Galimard Perfumerie and Eze-Sur-Mer Port. In the area, you'll also find Casino Monte Carlo and Villa Kerylos.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Eze. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Chateau De La Chevre D Or - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Eze Old Town can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Chateau Eza - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Eze Old Town features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Hôtel Cap-Estel - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a private beach, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Exotic Garden, 2.6 mi/4.1 km from the city center, and Villa Ephrussi, which is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) away.
Getting Around Eze
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Eze-sur-Mer Station. Eze may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Eze
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Eze gets about 20.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 41°F