Visitors can enjoy all that Fayette has to offer including the university setting, coffeehouses, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars.
- You'll find 27 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Decorah
- The closest major airport is in Waterloo, IA (ALO-Waterloo Regional), 36.2 mi (58.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fayette
Places to visit in the larger region include Echo Valley State Park, Fayette County Historical Center & Museum, and Lions Park. Additionally, you'll find Hub City Heritage Corporation Railway Museum and Oelwein Area Historical Society Museum in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Boarders Inn And Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Fayette
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 8°F at night
- About 36.30 inches of rain falls on Fayette each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 10°F