Visitors can enjoy all that Manchester has to offer including the opera houses, entertainment choices, and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars.
- You'll find 46 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Dubuque
- The closest major airport is in Dubuque, IA (DBQ-Dubuque Regional), 38.8 mi (62.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Waterloo, IA (ALO-Waterloo Regional), 48.1 mi (77.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Manchester
The picturesque setting of Tirril Park and Joseph Baum Memorial Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Hart Ridge Golf Course to your agenda.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lake's End Cabin Resort - Amenities at this 3-star cabin include free parking and in-room flat-screen TVs. Expedia travelers love its walkable location.
Dressing for Manchester
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 9°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- About 35.83 inches of rain falls on Manchester each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°F