Find Cheap Hostels in Field
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Field
Emerald Lake Lodge
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Cathedral Mountain Lodge
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2014
Great Divide Lodge
Reviewed on Feb 11, 2017
Hostels and More in Field
You may have a hard time booking a hostel in Field, but there are 35 lodging choices available in the surrounding area, so we can still help you sort out which one meets your requirements. For those who want to spend less on overnight costs and budget more for fun things to do, you can score great deals on Expedia. You can enjoy activities like hiking, and the lake views create an appealing natural setting.
Our customers like these accommodations in the surrounding area, and they may have budget-friendly prices:
Emerald Lake Lodge - 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of Field. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this hotel.
Cathedral Mountain Lodge - 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Field. Property features at this hotel include free WiFi, free parking, and an indoor pool.
Great Divide Lodge - 4.4 mi (7 km) from the heart of Field. Property features at this lodge include free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
Lake Louise Inn - 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the heart of Field. You can take advantage of free parking, a sauna, and a shared/communal kitchen at this hostel.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Field?
The weather can be important when you're discovering new places, so here's some information that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 53° F and nighttime temperatures average 6° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 28° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 38° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 62° F during the day and 10° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.91 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Field?
Depending on your interests, you might enjoy these places:Natural Features
- Upper Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint
- Upper Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint
- Yoho National Park
- Lower Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint
- Lower Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint
- Icefields Parkway
Generally, Field is known for its:
- Mountain views