Visitors can enjoy all that Fochabers has to offer including its museums. In Fochabers, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fochabers
A couple of favorite places to visit are WDCS Wildlife Centre and Moray Firth. You'll also find Glen Moray Distillery and Glen Grant Distillery in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Fochabers, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 51 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- GARMOUTH HOTEL is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from central Fochabers. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Fochabers can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Lakeside Cottage is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the center of Fochabers. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Elgin can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
- Courtyard Cottage is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Fochabers. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lossiemouth can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Fochabers
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 63°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 65°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Fochabers is 1.26 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 63°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 34°F