Visitors can enjoy all that Keith has to offer including the local tours, parks, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. In Keith, there are 10 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Keith
The city's cultural venues include Strathisla Distillery and Glenfidditch Whiskey Distillery. Additionally, you might want to add Ben Rinnes to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Keith. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Tullich House Bed and Breakfast is 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Dufftown can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Crooksmill Bed & Breakfast is located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Keith can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with WiFi.
- Castleview Bed & Breakfast is located within 3.7 mi (5.9 km) of the city center. This 4-star bed & breakfast in Keith features free breakfast and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Getting Around Keith
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Keith Station. Keith might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Keith
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 65°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Keith gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 63°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F